Item Pricing Tool
Welcome to instructions for FED76 Pricing Tool. This tool provides rough estimate, not pin-point precision - items are worth as much as someone is willing to pay for them, finding the right buyer increases the value.
You can use FED76 Pricing Tool directly on discord, via Modus, with simple command that will recognise multiple names for items and effects as long as you order them correctly.
>fed handmade b/25/25
>fed metal cham/ap/sent heavy
You can find command formulas in the "Abbreviations" field of the pricing tool. For more information about the integration, visit this page.
What this system is NOT:
- Automated market price gathering tool
- Scalpel-precision pricing operation
- Reference for powergamers how to powergame better
- It's not smart enough to understand differences between:
- National and international market
- 31000 and 32000 caps
Bear in mind that this is rough approximation designed to help players that haven't learned the market yet.
What this system IS:
- Rule and table based model
- Rough approximation
- Scrip / Caps / Trade classifier for players troubled with the prices
- Coupled with a trigger mechanism that shows additional info, explaining the reasons
- Price approximator based on lots of trading and LOTS of testing
- Focused mostly on teaching users how to price stuff themselves
After you price an item, a white box appears with its shortened reference. These shortened forms will be used to trigger bot integration and pricecheck directly on discord